Friday, October 2, 2009

Just a few links

No Pictures, nothing really to report.  Today was day 5 of the A-D review.  Really the only thing we did was I asked her for words that begin with each letter.  I wrote the words down beside the letter and tucked it away.  She understands the letter and sound and I am very happy with her progress!  We really did need this review week though.


What I do want to post is a few links that I just came across.  Ones that I think are worth passing on:)


My Hannah LOVES worksheets.  She loves to sit at her table or the cone like chair with a book on her lap as a desk and work on the papers.  This is a site I use weekly to help in the printing of that weeks letter: http://www.learningpage.com/free_pages/galleries/basics.html   Learning Page (one of these days I will learn how to hide the address and just have the title there....)  You have to join this one but it is simple and free  :)  And I like free!~


Love LOVE this one and just found it today!  http://prekinders.com/


Another one I just came across today, lots of links for homeschooling curric's and printables.

If you are looking into some of the curric's out there and you want to know what others think about it, here you go!  http://www.homeschoolreviews.com/reviews/curriculum/default.aspx?id=142    Consumer Report for Homeschoolers:)


I also love folder books, Hannah as well.  Here is one that is science folder games along with many other resources for us:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment