Friday, October 16, 2009

WE DID IT!!!

Well, after being told yet again that she wanted diamonds,  we went in and got Hannah's ear's pierced!!!  She ended up choosing Sapphire instead of 'diamonds' but I am very happy with her choice:)  I was so happy that I was going to get a sapphire baby when I found out her due date;)
She didn't cry, nothing.  Just looked a little stunned and then she yelled "I did it! I have my ears pierced!"  




This is an outfit from a couple years ago:)  It is supposed to be a Witch's dress costume, today Hannah was a Pumpkin Princess and insisted on wearing it so we spent the morning/afternoon shopping dressed like this:)

1 comment:

  1. I love it, she is definately a princess. I got mine done when I was 4, so the plan was to get Claire's done for her 4th birthday. Now I bet she will want them sooner like Hannah. She is too cute, thanks for sharing the pictures. I always enjoy seeing her smile.

    ReplyDelete