I have made the call, today is beautiful outside, tomorrow is supposed to be nice, as well as friday, if the internet is correct so we are taking fall break:) She knows how to print her E and sound and words so that is good enough for this mom!
The first thing that met my mind this morning was PICTURES! so after a good breakfast of french toast, we got dressed and headed down to Rush River Park for some more fall pictures. I think I got some cute ones:) Then we met up with Nichole and Lydia for a play date at Green Park. Home to make stew for dinner and mac and cheese for lunch:) Now it is quiet time.
The sun cleared out just in time for us to enjoy some fall colors. this is right across the street from Rush River Park.
My lower lip... She is bored here:)

And this is our plan for the afternoon! I got this idea from Ashley! Thanks!!!
http://www.bakerella.com/easy-as-pie/
No comments:
Post a Comment