Today has been GREAT!!! You know the day where your little one is in a perfect mood ALL DAY LONG? That was today:) Just my basket of sunshine. Loved it!
We ended up back at the table for more lessons, again working on Gg, and I just had to show you all what we did:) We left the worksheets behind and just had our fun!
Here is Hannah sporting her new Green G Google Glasses
And here she is, making her Green Grass Guy:)
He is going to grow grass for hair this week. Hannah is super excited!
Chad rushed home after work so Hannah could introduce him to Butterfly, the new cat. That is the chosen name of the evening and I think that name will stick. I hope to get better pictures of him tomorrow. Today, we just wanted him to hang low and get used to the barn. He really is a beautiful cat. Didn't realize how beautiful he is when we were picking him out.
Hope everybody had a great start to the week! Tomorrow is story time in Le Sueur, and I would love a play at the park it weather allows...
No comments:
Post a Comment