Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My little Garden Gnome

Today has been a very quiet day.   We are supposed to go to story/craft time but Hannah is super tired and I need to clean house.  So I am thinking that we will be skipping.  We have been busy today:)  A good busy!  Busy playing with Buttercup, we made decorations to go on top of the cupcakes we will make after dinner, or before...  After lunch, we tackled Hannah's Halloween problem, she didn't have a costume and I had no idea what to make for her...  I was able to show her enough cute Gnome costumes, so here is what we have done for the afternoon...


The Cupcake toppers.  I just melted milk chocolate chips and then cut off the corner of the ziploc bag and squeezed:)

And here is my little Garden Gnome.  I will probably pin on some big buttons onto the top.  Hard to say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment