So one of the assignments is to color the animal's that start with the letter G. She didn't feel like coloring so we were placing stickers on the animals instead. We come to the picture of a Gift. I ask Hannah, "Does Gift start with G?" Her reply "NO! That is a PRESENT! P word Mama! Puh, puh, puh!" Well I guess I was told!
Next came an assignment where you had to drive a line from the animal driver of a car to the gas pump, the animals that start with G... I say to Hannah "This is a hard one, and one you may not understand, but does Giraffe star wit G?" She then says to me " Nope, that is a J word Mama, Jah, jah, jah." Again, how do I argue that with a just turned 3 year old? :0) I don't really think that I want to be complicating things by telling her that G has 2 sounds and the rules at this point... I am still really proud of her!
Here are the cupcakes we made for the Hallowe'en party next week with friends.
And the cake to munch on this week.
THIS is the reason why nobody can sleep when Hannah crawls into our bed at night! She is like a fish out of water when she sleeps! She is wanting the big pumpkin on in her room to fall asleep, her Gigantic Night Light... I am thinking I may have to get a big Blow up Turkey to put in her room after Hallowe'en for Thanksgiving! Didn't think it would be this much of a hit!
Today we have ballet, I sure hope she joins in this time, then she has a daddy date night while I go get my hair cut off ! I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment