Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh so crafty!

We woke up in a rather grumpy mood.  I think that story time, play, after story time then dance in the afternoon is too much.  I hate to do it but I think something has to go on Thursdays so we will be trying to do without story time.  She screamed and cried for most of the ballet class, and had to sit on my lap.  On the way home, she informed me she was tired and needed a nap.  Of course she was up last 9:30 last night!  So today, I have a Little Miss Grumpy Pants on my hands...

We did spend the morning, about 2.5 hrs doing crafts and she worked on her name.  I am just so proud of her!  We have taken Wed-Fri off of official lessons on the letter E.  Once in a while, I will sneak in a question, ask for the ASL on a letter, a sound or a word that starts with.  I have started to notice, when we are out and about, she will pick up a sign and start yelling the letter and say the sound.  If she doesn't know the sound, she will usually say the C sound but as far as I am concerned, she is trying and the thought is there:)  I correct her with the right sound and off we go!
I am excited that it is the weekend.  We are hoping for some fun with Chad, and this weekend is my Thanksgiving!  I am torn between a traditional Turkey or something special, something I never get, Flank steak wrapped around stuffing:)  Yummy!  
We got our first heavy frost this morning, and they are saying SNOW tomorrow morning, into early afternoon.  
Today, I am thinking I may make one more attempt of Hannah in the corn for pics.  


This is our Hallowe'en craft wall.  Don't mind the non Hallowe'en plates:)   


Here is one of the many pumpkins hanging on our walls.


The end result of the Apple Pie Pops:)  Yummy!


Hannah printing her name this morning:)


One of the many Hannah's printed this morning.  She did this on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment