Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oct 6.

Just another day...

We started our day with story time in Le Sueur and it was great.  We grabbed a few "E" books and a few movies to cuddle up and watch on this icky, rainy day.

I ran into Arlington today so we could grab some sugar so we could try Apple Bread.  Pretty yummy.  Anyways the cute story to go with this is that Hannah and I had been butting heads, both of us being stubborn and not wanting to give.  So for a change, I decided that I wasn't going to wait for the sugar, we needed a change of scenery which would hopefully improve our moods.

She walks up to me, ready to go with her shopping cart in hand.  Now there are some fights worth fighting, this is not one of them so I load Hannah and the cart into the Jeep and off we go!
I think Tuesday afternoon must be Grandma's time at the grocery store.  They were everywhere!  And all of them laughing and smiling as Hannah, pushing her cart through the store, follows me.

Let me tell you this!  I have NEVER had an easier time shopping for food!  If she wants to bring that cart next time, I will gladly load it into the Jeep.  She was happy, not getting into anything, or always telling me what she wanted:)  She was just happy to push her cart with the items we needed:)

On a side note, the bank in Arlington read 41 degrees, for my fellow Canadians, that is 5 degrees Celsius!!!  They are calling for snow this weekend.  With it being even colder right now and still raining, I wonder if we will get some tonight.  I am sure it will melt upon impact but still, the fact is that I am NOT ready for snow!!!  I also have this great place I want to take Hannah to get pictures, but with this rain it isn't happening and I really hope I don't miss the fall colors!

We did start E yesterday, and poor Hannah already is bored with it.  I am torn, she knows how to print big E on her own, not so much with little e and she knows the short sound and some words that start with the sound.  I am torn as to stick with short E for the rest of the week or move onto F like she is wanting.

It is almost 5 pm, I am sitting here on the computer.  Dinner has been served and was soso.  But as I look over at Hannah who is watching Wiggles, her eyes are drooping.  She may be down and out around 5 tonight!  Amazing!

I thought I had pictures to post but I don't:)  I will take them later and post tomorrowish:)

No comments:

Post a Comment