Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big F, Little F, Fff, Fff, Fff...





We have had a nice quiet day.  Hannah is doing pretty good with the whole Buddy thing.  I just keep reminding her that Buddy had a booboo and that she is playing with Tiger and Caly.  She is ok with that.
I was surprised this morning.  We have a wooden Alphabet Puzzle, and I just thought I would 'test' her, and with each letter she put in, I would ask her the sound.  She only got 5 wrong!  X, M, N, L, Q.  Not bad:)
We ran out to get corn and some more library books, the librarian hands us the list of books and Hannah takes a pencil, writes her name in full on the back and gives it back to the librarian:)  She was rather proud of herself!

A lot of playing today, and to go with the F theme, we went with fingers and flowers:)  SO we painted each fingernail and then put either a "F" or a flower on it with different colors:)  She loved it.  


Hannah showing me ASL "D"


Her ever so beautiful nails, what is left of them anyways:)

2 comments:

  1. Love her nails! Really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good she is ok about buddy, I think that you expalined it good. The nails are beautiful....Claire would love them. I love that she does sign language. I have a nephew who is deaf, and I hope to teach Claire too.

    ReplyDelete