We got to The Edge early, we asked if we could get our room early, 25 mins early, so we could hit the water. Well, the guy pulls up the info and tells us that the room isn't ready yet but he can upgrade us to a larger room for no charge:) So very easily, he could of told us to come back in 25 mins but nope;) We get an upgraded, larger room!
This is a picture of Hannah singing to me:) We found this beautiful park with this amazing waterfall and river. Too bad it was really cold and damp so we didn't spend too much time exploring...
Once again, I see my bottom lip:) I think she was tired of me begging for a picture!
Poor Hannah. If we were not in the water park, she was standing at the window in our room, overlooking the water park.
Here is Hannah posing with Tiki Tom and Tiki who knows:) She ended up with a Tiki Tom doll today, as we were leaving.
They had this really cool pool that just spun you around in circles. She loved it. Her knees are a little dinged up, it is hard work getting out of that pool, and into the main one.
There are 2 things in this park that she LOVED, this is one of them. There is a series of 5 big floating animals chained to the bottom of the pool, you had to walk across them while holding onto the rope overhead. She got to be pretty good by the end of the 3 days.
The other thing she loved was the lazy river, we would just float around that over and over again, usually on average 5 times each time!
Another one with the Tiki People
This picture here is a HUGE accomplishment! Hannah and Daddy survived a full blown water slide. We didn't get her to go down again tho:) The end of the slide is also the beginning of the Lazy River so they just kept going, hanging out. I was dinged up pretty bad on my elbow after going down the tube-less slide. Doesn't look like much but 3 days later, it still stings and throbs!
Daddy told Hannah that if she caught one, she could bring it home. She sure tried! In the background is the Duluth Lift Bridge.
I just thought this was interesting and I had no idea prior to this that there was a boat shipwreck off of Isle Royal with the boat named Kamloops, my home town. This I will have to look into and find out more:)
I am pretty excited, we stopped off at a kid friendly store, and I found this number book to use with Hannah. It is from "The Mailbox" titled "Numbers for Little Learners" . My goal is to do 2-3 of the projects a week and I will post them here as well. I hope that with me saying I am going to post, that it will put 'math' higher on the list and actually have me include it more than I do. Something I need to work on:)
Tomorrow is a pretty exciting day! We have 5 little friends coming over for a Hallowe'en party! Hannah just zones in on anything to do with "Party" so she is pretty stoked!!!! So you know more pictures to follow tomorrow:) Chad's last day off before he returns to the slave drive...
I love the picture with the bottom lip, she looks so beautiful. The picture with the hop across animals she looks like such a big girl, I can't believe that she was barely walking when we first met, and now she is swimming on her own, amazing!! Glad you had a great weekend and birthday :)
ReplyDelete