Saturday, October 10, 2009

Let it snow!

Wow!!!  Was Hannah excited this morning when she woke up and saw snow on the ground!   We were dressed and outside in 5 mins.!   Also helps that she slept for 14 hours last night:)  
I am excited for today!  As son as Chad gets up, we are going to get ready to head out for a fun family day:)  He wants to go to a HamFest, for hand radios, and we are planning on going to a pumpkin patch/apple orchard as well:)  
I keep forgetting to tell you this funny story from a couple days ago...
Hannah comes up to me and says "Mom, I want diamonds!"
I had to make sure I heard her right so I asked her to repeat herself:)
So again she said "I want diamonds like you have."  And pointed to my ear rings:)  
I didn't even know she knew what a diamond was!!!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN CANADA!!!
MISS YOU ALL AND WISH I WAS THERE

1 comment: