We sure have had a great day, and I am happy that the weather did not stop us. We are freezing down to the bone after been outside all afternoon but such as life:)
Hannah and Claire at the Pumpkin patch.
The 2 girls again
Tea Party... I love this set up, wouldn't mind one from Chad...
Right away, after walking in the door, we had to start painting:)
My pumpkin needed major adjustments so here she is, "making it better"
We did visit with Twi and met 3 really nice people that were out for the day, riding. 2 of which are corralled with Twi. I am so happy we moved her!
Poor girls!! They look so cold but their also having fun! Love thr tea party set up too! Very cute. Where did you get the paint brush? Its very cute. It looks like it might be easier for their tiny hands to handle. Looks like a great day! :)
ReplyDelete