Yesterday was great! We ended up with 2 friends over, as others were not able to make it due to snotty noses and such. I didn't get any pictures of the kids together in their costumes. One was just not feeling it, Hannah, in an effort to get out of hers for a potty run, had an accident in hers and the other, lasted most of the morning before she was running around in Tutu's and such, without her costume on. We sure did enjoy our friends tho!
Not really sure what this look is about but Hannah sure didn't seem too pleased:)
This is Claire Bear, so Hannah calls her:) She is a little Cat for Halloween, Lona did a very good job on the costume! She is adorable! Hannah added the blue chalk to the face:)

Here is Hannah adding more chalk to poor Claire:)
And here is Hannah, with her face chalked up:) They sure do find pleasure in the simple things!
Here is Today's math counting project! I found a box and I just covered it with old wrapping paper and printed numbers 1-4 on each side. I had Hannah roll it and then whatever number landed face up, I would have her...
JUMP over the box that many times:) Ya, not the best picture but she sure loved it! The main idea with this is you can choose something like jumping, cheering, clapping etc and whatever number the child rolls, they have to do it that number of times. This is great for Hannah as she is fine with counting and knows her numbers but when I ask for 3 coins, she just hands me as many as she feels like. She really seemed to grasp the 'jump 3 times then stop" today, which is what I was aiming for!
We also will be doing a crash course on Hh this week. Since we took Monday to Wednesday off, today we hit the books and crafts with a vengeance. Hannah, as usual, enjoyed herself. Here she is doing our weekly bubble letter. Since she already knows the H sound, and how to print it without any problems, knows words that also start with it, I am pretty confident that spending 2-3 days on this letter is more than enough
No comments:
Post a Comment