We have had a very enjoyable morning. After breakfast, we headed over to Gaian's house to pick out a kitten! Hannah fell in love with all of them, including the chickens so I picked out the kitten:) At this point, his name is "No Running" and who really knows what it will end up as:)
But here are the pics...



Today we started Gg, she did a pretty good job with the printing. She was throwing me for a loop, saying "C" then "J" and I kept asking her what she was talking about, then I realized she was printing the small g, doing a 'c' then "j' :) We just worked on that and her flash cards, I am sure we will do more later, but she is pooped after playing outside all morning:) She already knew the sound going into today.
I am starting to rethink our week. She is getting board of the lessons by the end of the week, and wanting to move on to the next letter, so I think I am going to try doing four days of lessons geared towards that one letter, then friday will be a day of review on the past letters, We will see how that works out, I just wasn't expecting her to know so many of the sounds like she does. I was surprised at what she knows, ahead of where we are...
No comments:
Post a Comment