Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!








We are having a nice and quiet day here and looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner:)
Everything is ready for our dinner so I can enjoy the afternoon with Hannah.
Just now, I hear the fridge beeping, I walk into the kitchen and there she is, fridge open, Hannah chowing down on the dessert with her finger!  She sees me, and just yells "Yumm!" and licks her chops:)
Our lessons went great this morning!  Hannah was very happy to move on to the letter F.  She caught on to the sound and how to print it right away.
We were under a Winter Weather Advisory for last night/today.  I think we got about 1.5 inches of snow!  This is the 4th time in recorded history that we have had snow 2 times before October 15th... Not impressed but Hannah sure is!
We have  quiet week, I guess the school's shut down for 2 days later in the week so we have story time tomorrow and that is it.  




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment