Sorry! I am going to try to change the setting but if you look at this before I get it figured out, I think you can double click on the pictures and it will show the full pic...
I just wanted to post a few pictures of my husband's sailing trip he took last week. Perfect timing as this week it is freezing outside!!!
Some of the boats on the trip, ours is the middle one
Our lessons went pretty good today! She was able to read me all 3 of her books for A, B, and C. We ran in for her blood test, didn't even cry:) We were going to head to the zoo but she woke up telling us her neck hurts and with Chad not feeling good and a sore throat, we opted to just keep today quiet. Would rather have a quiet couple week days at home instead of being busy and having her sick over the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment