First off, I have changed the address. I didn't want our last name posted... I have changed the setting so you should now be able to add comments at the end of the blog post. Please do add comments, I would love to read what you are thinking:) On the right of your screen, you see a YouTube link to "City on our Knees" My current favorate song. Feel free to click on one of them and listen:) There is also some of Hannah's favorite songs, the 3rd one down, Barbara Manatee is one of the tops for her. So click and enjoy! Oh, and if my playing around with this has made it hard to upload the blog, or takes forever, let me know, I will take some stuff off!
Ok, now fun stuff!
Chad had friday afternoon off, he came home and went to the dentist. After that, within 1/2 hr of him walking in the door we were loaded up in the jeep with the boat in tow and by 4:30, we were enjoying the sail.
Yesterday, was just a normal day, I did run in with Hannah because she wanted to go to Walmart and we grabbed a few things for her birthday and then home we came. Chad went out for his bike ride and arrived home at 5 am I think...
Today, Hannah and Chad have a "Daddy Date Day" and they are out bummin' while I clean and mow:)
LEANNE ARRIVES TOMORROW!!! Busy week is coming up, I will post pics when I can:)
I am only going to post a few pictures. as this is a "while the floor dries" break...
Ok, pictures will come later. It isn't letting me access them! sorry:)
Oh, I also made it so some of you will get an e-mail with I update it. If you DON'T want to be on that list and you are, let me know. If you DO want to be on that list and you are not, let me know:)
No comments:
Post a Comment