Sorry it has been a few days, and by looking at the counter, It dawned on me that I should give you something!!!
It is raining, has been raining all morning ( It isn't even 9 am yet...) But it feels nice! Love the light rains like right now.
We slept in this morning, we are still missing Chad. Bedtime is so much easier when Chad will at least be home. Now, with him being gone, I cave and let Hannah sleep on the couch at first. She is starting to grasp that Daddy won't be home tonight and doesn't like it:( I don't blame her but when I talk to him on the phone, he sounds 50 pounds lighter! He is relaxed, watching the sun rise from the docs and just having a great time. Missing us so we are told. I did not hear from him yesterday but that is to be expected as he is sailing further out into the Apostle Islands. Hard days, not being able to talk to him...
We started yesterday with Story Time in Henderson. She sure loves Ms. Rachel! And most of her friends where there:) Everybody sat really well which is amazing! usually one kid takes off and then the rest follow:)
Yesterday's ballet was perfect! I have been talking to her all week about listening to her teacher and no running in class. And yesterday, she was great! When we came in to watch, she ran to me a few times but all in all, she listened to the teacher and followed directions. I had visions of me being in grade 1 and asked to not come back to soft ball because I was a danger to my team and myself. (That is how I remember it anyways...) Oh the horrors of being asked to not come back... :) We put it off another week for ballet so I guess I can mail off next month's payment!
We started our day with baking! This rainy weather is great for baking! Chocolate chip cookies! They are really good!!! Later today we head into the cities for Hannah's 3 year well check:) I love those visits for some reason. A chance to talk about Hannah is always welcome I suppose! haha! She has asked for Pizza so I think we will bring home Papa Murphy's and live off of that for tonight and most of the week!
I will update later today about her doctor appt. I stuck her on the scale yesterday morning, it weighed her in at 22 pounds... So we will see:) I see how she eats so I am not worried one bit!!!
My little helper this morning
I turn around, after putting the first batch into the oven and this is the look I am getting from her... I ask her "what did you do? " She just TRIES smiles at me...
Then the next time I turn around, I have my answer!!!
We are off to do our lessons for the day! Write more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment