Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lovin' Life:0)

I don't have pictures to upload, or I may but I am not in the mood:) Just giving you that warning so you don't have to read on. Haha!

I just have a funny story to share. If you look at my last blog, there is a picture at the bottom of a sheet with flash cards attached to it and the letter Aa. In the bottom corner, there is a red cross and a memory verse "God is love" 1 John 4:8.

Anyways, to spice up our daily lessons I would hold up a flash card, see if Hannah could tell me the word and I would have her spell it. We came to the card "Ant". She said "Ant A-n-God is good, John 4:8!" I laugh. I hold the card "Alphabet" up and she gets the word wrong but goes to spell it "A-l....b-e-God is love, John 4:8!" So now, whenever she goes to spell a word and it has a small 7, like a cross, she yells "God is love, John 4:8!"

She is just too darn cute!

We spent the morning with our lessons then we met up with our play group for a 'back to school' bbq lunch. Good time, Hannah loved seeing all of her friends. After that, we headed over to a really nice barn, which I hope to move the horse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment