What an amazing Birthday for Hannah!! She is still talking about the "parties for me?" and "HUGE parties!" to say a few!!! I will admit that I am happy to of had a quiet day today though...
Here is Hannah, asleep the night before her 3rd birthday. Yes, we checked on her a lot before she fell asleep to make sure she was safe:) She sure loved her balloons and was really excited for day 2 of her Birthday!
Hannah blowing out her candles Birthday morning. Peach crapes:)
Opening her Birthday gifts from Nana, Papa, Auntie Lea and Chad and I. She let out a huge OOOOOH! With the Tinkerbell PJ's and loves the tea set from Auntie Lea:)
Hannah, on her 3rd birthday
We went to the Science Museum on Friday, Here are the pictures from there:)
Forever blowing bubbles...
Painting Rocks with water:)
From Gma and Gpa! What an adorable house! She loves it and that is Kiera in the background:) Uncle Curt, Chris and Kiera also gave Hannah a tea set, so now she has one for outside, and one for inside:) I am thinking we will have to have a few friends over for tea next week...
And finally the last picture of the day:) Hannah LOVING that she gets more candles to blow out and more cake to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment