Monday, September 28, 2009

Review week!

Hello everybody!!!
I have been watching the temp go between 57 and 59 all afternoon, I highly doubt we will be breaking into the 60's today.  We even have a wind chill!!!  I am sitting here thinking that I should see if the fire works... Nothing to do with the fact that I am freezing and the house is all the way down to 70!!!
Chad came home late Saturday night.  He enjoyed his trip, but seemed happy to be home.  Quiet day then yesterday.  
Today is the start of the review week.  A-D.  Hard to believe that this is the start of week 5 for us doing the program!
I pulled out the flash cards and she shocked me with remembering all 5 of them after I went through them once.  Apple, Alligator, Alphabet, Ant, Animal!   She did a lot of practice with her printing of the Aa and has the A mastered but not so much with the a.  She always prints her name as HA whenever we do anything work or art related so plenty of practice with the A.  If the a is printed in a light yellow, she copies no problem:)  
Here is Hannah working on her fall craft.  Thanks to Lona for this idea!  We painted from her elbow down to her finger tips in brown, that made the tree. Finger prints make the leaves:)  She LOVED this craft!
And thanks to Rosie, she found this site that is for lapbooks!  
http://www.preschoolprintables.com/filefolder/flower/filefolderflower.shtml and if you look on the left side, you see a lot more!!!  LOVE it!!!
This is my other favorite thing!  Itsy Bitsy Book!  They have a mini book for all the constants, not vowels.  I made this one but they are wonderful!
http://www.kidzone.ws/kindergarten/learning-letters/ib-book-b.htm



Sorry!  I just love her smile!!!  These were taken this morning, she was just running all over the place and having a blast doing so!

Tomorrow we start our other story time, the one in Le Seuer is wonderful.  I can't wait:)  

2 comments:

  1. Her smile his wonderful, thanks for sharing. Hard to be in a bad mood when you see your children smile like that. All troubles seem to just go away. She really looks pretty in the pink too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cutie!!! Love all the ideas that you have! You're so crafty!!! :) I will keep sending anthing that I find that we can use for our girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete