Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF!

Today is a very exciting day!!! Tonight Hannah and I get to join Chad to our first Vikings Game!!! Hannah is giddy about the train ride, me, just happy to have a night with my family. And I have always enjoyed going to games of hockey and baseball, why should football be any different! Even if I have no idea what is going on:) Wonder if we can catch a ball.... Kidding:) My lame attempt at a funny moment...

We are also handing in our 30 day notice to the barn Twi is at. I am super excited to do that! The place I found is 5 years old, beautiful and the lady is really nice:0) Horses all look really happy and it is only about 5 mins out of the way for Chad on his way home. Sterling Creek Stables.

We had a late start to our day today, but we eventually got around to our lessons of the day. Review of the letter A before we move on to B on monday. She impressed me by mastering the printing of the A and a, as well as her 5 flash cards, Ant, Animal, Alphabet, Alligator and Apple. She is really cute when she tries to recite her poem. She gets the gist of it so I am happy leaving it at that.

We spent a good portion of our day outside as well. I love this weather and wish that we could have this all year around.

Who wants to see pictures??? Duh!
Hannah and her lessons this morning.
The Sky and Ground lapbook for Hannah. Here ya go Rosey:0)
Having fun on the swings today.
And playing on the slide:)
I love this picture of her:) She is my ray of sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment