Wednesday, September 9, 2009

it's late and I have nothing better to do...

it is 3 minutes to 12 and I am really tired but can't sleep. So here I am:)
We had a really good day today. Starting with playing at the park with Ellie and Sam first thing. Hannah Cried the whole way home, wanting Ellie and dance class. I cheered her up by filling a ice cream bucket full of water, which we then made our way to my garden where we proceeded to make mud pies, then she danced in the mud. Oh the fun!
After lunch, we settled down for our daily lessons. She really is doing great and has picked up the Bb with out any problems. It takes her no time to pick out pictures that start with the B and even spent some time teaching me the ASL for B, and then she reviewed A for me:) Once we were done with the letters, we started, and almost finished a number book where she is printing her numbers. Today was 1-6. I read when we first started this that 1/2 hr is all I should expect from them, in sitting still and focus. At some points, we only get 10 minutes but usually it is well over 1/2 hr. And she still keeps asking for school.
Tomorrow is her first ballet class! Ellie and Hannah are going to be super cute in their little leotards! Check back tomorrow evening or first thing Friday morning for pics and hopefully some video. I am super scared. What if she has an accident as they have to be potty trained to be in this class. Which she is but after the possible poop in the pool, anything can happen... Or what if the teacher wont' take her to the potty, is she going to be expected to get out of the leotard, tights, and panties to go!?! I sure hope not! After tomorrow's class, we won't even be able to watch, other than the last 5 minutes of class. Torture:) I still picture trying to herd cats, when I think of ballet lessons for 3 year old girls:) At least the girls will have each other, and Jessica and I can fret together while walking the indoor track, right outside their room. How perfect is that!?!
My baby sister arrives on monday, so I have been busy working on that room upstairs. I am going to set it up so there is a guest bed as well as a class room for Hannah and I to work in:) Will be nice to get the main living part of the house back! I cant't wait to see Lea, we have lots to do for the first 4 days but it will all be for fun! My baby turns 3 next week!!! amazing!!!!
We had a really small yet HUGE storm go over us tonight. Hannah and I were freaking out as it seemed to just lull over our house! No warning between the bright bolt of lightening and the static snap of thunder. We both jumped and screamed at the same time a couple times. I didn't push the going to bed thing, not with that. She just crashed on the couch.

Ok, I am tired now. Sorry for boring everybody:) Have a wonderful Thursday and be sure to tune in for ballet pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment