Friday, September 25, 2009

3 year well check:)

It is official!  Hannah is a 'silly girl'!

The question period for Hannah went like this:
Doc "What is your name?"
H "Sammy!"
D "What is your name?"
H "Caly!"
D "What is your name Hannah?"
H "Twilight!"
Doc then looks at me and I tell her she is naming her horse's names:)
I asked her what her name is and I get "Hannah Parrish!"

D. How old are you?
H. 5
D. How old are you Hannah?
H. 15
D. How old are you Hannah?
H. 17!
I ask how old are you Hannah, I get a big loud THREE!!! :)

D. Hannah, are you a girl or boy?
H. Boy!
D. Are you a girl or boy?
H. Silly Girl!!!

Yep!  That is my daughter:)  Doctor then proceeded to ask me what I fed her for lunch since she was so hyper!  Just Mac and Cheese:) Not sure what got into Hannah but I was getting a good laugh:)

Then Hannah goes up on the table.  
H. You going to check me?
D. Yes I am.
H. Good!  My bellybutton has a hole in it!
    She then lifts up her shirt and shows the doc her 'hole':)  

So that is that:)  We checked her sight and hearing.  All looks good. She is 38.5 inches, 50% height. 26.4 pounds, almost 10% weight which is up from her 3% for the last 3 visits:)  No shots:)  So all is well in our little world:)

Still waiting to hear from Chad, I am not worried about his safety, I know they were expecting a very small amount of wind.  I don't think they get signal beyond Madeline Island and I know they were going past there yesterday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment