We have had a busy day:) I am hoping that I will be getting some luck and she goes down for a much needed nap, for both of us:) So here is our day from waking up to 1:30. Between all of this we have fit in play in her new sand box, 2 tea parties and of course, HER house:)
Here she is, oh so tired after painting a white pumpkin that she grew this year:) Getting ready for fall!!!

Hannah actually cut this C out herself!!! This was the conclusion of our C lesson today! I had to end on such a great note:)

Here she is working on her Tracing workbook! I had planned for 2 pages for today's lesson, she insisted on doing 10!!! One thing I am learning myself is with this homeschooling thing, she sets the pace:) And I am ok with that as she is wanting to go faster than I plan. Guess I am not ready to accept my old Toddler as a 3 year old Preschooler...

Here she is, even before breakfast today, making her Cc Cat stained glass! She loved it and has it hanging up in her class room:) I must admit I am rather impressed! Sorry, again out of order.
Tomorrow is the start of D week! I can't wait:) I wonder if she will be able to sound out the word "dad" at the end of it! What a great treat for Chad upon his arrival back home after his sailing trip!
Here is another video shot today. Yesterday we put Hannah up to the computer now that we have a desktop set up and handed her the mouse. here she is in action!
No comments:
Post a Comment