Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Big week is off to a running start!!!

It is so wonderful having my sister here!!! One of these years it won't be a once or twice a year thing...

The pictures start on Friday, where Chad had a half day so he could visit the dentist. After that, we loaded up the sailboat and headed out to the lake for an early evening sail:)
Here is Hannah splashing in the water. Chad and I both had to lean over the side as well to help tip the boat low enough on this side so she could reach:) Talk about opening up a can of worms and her wanting to do that non stop. Till...We let her steer the boat! She loved this and took it very seriously!
I am very proud of this piece of work. Hannah just started to figure out the cutting part, she would start the paper with a cut then tear the rest of the way. Now she will cut the whole way. So I drew a sun and let her cut the rays and she did pretty good at following the lines and stopping where needed. And on every piece of school work, she puts her name. HA since that is all she knows of her name at this point:)

And here is one of the cakes that we made for Hannah's birthday!!!
Today Lea and I were eating lunch and watching the leaves fall like rain to the ground:( As much as I love spring, I am not ready for winter to be right around the corner! Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment