We head out tomorrow for 5 days of camping, then on tuesday, I THINK the plan is to leave from the campsite and head over and possibly pass into the USA. NOT sure, you never know what the schedule is with my parents on vacation:)
So, signing off till sometime next week, or possibly, not till the end, when we are home in MN. I get to see my garden next week:) So far, Chad has managed to keep it alive!!!
Love you hon and miss you sooooo much! Have fun sailing and be safe. We need you:)
So, signing off till sometime next week, or possibly, not till the end, when we are home in MN. I get to see my garden next week:) So far, Chad has managed to keep it alive!!!
Love you hon and miss you sooooo much! Have fun sailing and be safe. We need you:)
No comments:
Post a Comment