In one week from today, we will be waking up in Lea's Bachellorette pad, and getting ready for breakfast at Timmy's!
We had some action out here last night. we were watching tv and a bunch of rescue trucks drove by, and stopped just beyond our place. A car had flipped. Thankfully they all were able to walk away. It is amazing the amount of neighbours hoped in their car to drive by as it was raining, turn around in our drive then go back for another look.
I am super excited! I was so excited about the flowers we were going to be learning with Level 2 for cake decorating so I have been searching online trying to find out how to make the flowers so we can play with them up in BC, I finally found a site, and look what I came across:
http://cakestylist.wordpress.com/
sorry, I tried to cut and paste the pic but it won't allow me to. But I am thinking that this may be Hannah's next birthday cake! It is soooo adorable!
I am not sure what today holds. I have a feeling it will be a quiet one, Chad working on web site stuff and I hope to mow this afternoon. I am guessing a nap is in order, as Hannah was still awake at 11 last night and had me up at 6 this morning:( So hopefully a 3+ hr nape, enough time for me to mow;)
Everybody have a wonderful Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment