Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 more sleeps!

In 48 hrs or so from now, I will be in Seattle:)

Today we headed in with Chad to pick up my now working Jeep:) Thanks again Ted! After that, we headed to the zoo for a couple hours of fun. Sorry, no pictures, I just enjoyed Hannah's company without worrying about the camera:) I made a really, REALLY good soup and after that, we headed out to play in the garden, it has exploded! These just came up today, my beans! But I am now just waiting on 4 or so squash and a couple more potatoes to pop up and then we have everything. I wonder what it will look like when I get home:)

Here is Hannah playing on the trampoline tonight. We lowered it so it is about 1 foot off the ground, I feel a little better having it closer:)

Here is the damage to our house, it was so windy yesterday! Good news is that it will be replaced and installed free of charge to us:) And it sounds like the whole peak will be redone, not just this section:) So we are happy with that result.
After bath time today, Hannah informed me that she wanted 'silly hair' tomorrow so her wet hair is in 4 braids and tomorrow she will have the ever so adorable, 80's style brushed and crimped pigtails. It will be our last story time till the fall. Hannah will sure miss Mrs. Rachelle, the teacher. Hope everybody enjoys their Wednesday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment