Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 more sleeps!!!

Have I mentioned that I am really, REALLY excited!?!?

We had a nice quiet day today. We ran into the library and stopped off at the park for a bit of play then we just hung out at home. Trying to get the house ready for just Chad and I am happy to say that I am packed! I just need to get the carry on's packed and we are done. Tomorrow we may be heading to the zoo.

We are losing siding, we have a nasty wind coming out of the South. A nice chunk of Fish Scale stuff is off:( And my Jeep is fixed!!! Thanks Ted!!!

Now for the fun stuff, pictures! Oh wait, Doreen Sunday, May 3rd is the one with the videos:)
Here is Hannah chowing down on a clown cupcake that I decorated last night. Total death by chocolate:)
Yummm!
Mom and daddy, remember our bird homes we built? You see the little bird peeking out of the bottom hole? There are actually 4 holes in this house now:)

Daddy, hope all is well with Laura and the kids. Send them our love:) Can't wait to see you soon!

3 MORE SLEEPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment