Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kamloops

Greetings from Beautiful Kamloops British Columbia!!! We had a wonderful drive up, only a few cranky moments and not too late of a night. Today, we had a quiet day, starting with a few errands, then spent the afternoon decorating a cake, had a great bbq dinner, my first time bbqing. Hannah was in bed fairly easy and didn't require me to lay down at all:) All in all a wonderful trip. Have yet to relax but that will come tomorrow;)


This is through the window of my sister's car on the way up to Kamloops, leaving Vancouver. I really miss the mountains. Lea calls them REALLY, really big hills;) Good ol' MN:)

Here is Hannah's reaction to going through a tunnel:)

SNOW!!! We were right up in it:)

My kind of mountains. Crazy as this may sound, I miss the brown, and sagebrush:)

My new baby!!! Meet Molly:) She is my Christmas Present from my family and she just purrs like a dream:)


The cake that Lea and I decorated:) It is a cupcake cake, this took us over 2 hrs to decorate and we sure had fun!

1 comment: