Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and Birthday Mom...

a day late, on here, but I was thinking of you a lot yesterday! I really miss you and can't wait to see you on the weekend! We will have your day on Sunday mom:)

This is going to be a pretty heavy picture post today, hope you all don't mind:)

Here is a picture of Hannah and I yesterday morning. She slept with her hair in braids and I was under strict orders to NOT water her hair down so it would curl 'nice' but to leave it fun! She really loved her wild hair yesterday:)

The following pictures are of bubble time. The girl in Pink is Alex, the neighbour of Doreen's. The girls get a long so nicely, it is fun for Hannah to have a play mate when she is over there. The Dog is Casey, Ted and Doreen's Golden. She loves to eat the bubbles.





Today, Hannah got dressed into one of her cute new dresses and asked Daddy to dance:) Great way to start the week off in my opinion! I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Hope everybody had a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment