Saturday, May 23, 2009

Getting ready for the big road trip...

What an enjoyable day... yet again! Nana and Papa were actually up before we were:) I drove mom into work so I could have her car in the afternoon. I wanted to wander around Aberdeen Mall. Had to visit Please Mum and of course Purdy's so Hannah could get her chocolate smiley face on a stick:) I also hit up Timmy's:) Miss those TimBits!
Here is Hannah chowing down on the chocolate TimBit. Big hit!
Notice no chocolate ones left in her little box, and all the white ones have a bite out of them and then put back??? :)
Not only is Hannah gifted as a bike repair person, she kicks butt on 5th wheels too. Who would of thought...
Today we managed to wait till around 11 before we hit up the pool, and the bathing suit as well. It is funny, as soon as it gets wet, she wants it off. Isn't crazy about wearing it while wet...
Hannah and Papa goofing off.
This is the nice treat I came home to after picking up mom from work. This is the first nap she has had all week and trust me, she has not stopped movinga at all since we landed in Kamloops! It is amazing!

On a funny note or story...
Most of you know we are working on the whole potty thing. It had been all morning of not going so I told Hannah she could have a gold coin that is chocolate if she goes. So she climbed up on the potty, and couldn't go. She then tells me this "Common' Mom! I tried! Trying is worth a chocolate!" At that point, how could you refuse?!? She just cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment