Until this moment, I did not know you could fit a whole chicken in a can. The directions on the back use the word "delicious" three times. Let's see what's inside (warning, NSFL):
The reason why I find this so funny, and gross is because of this:
When Chad and I first met, me living up in Canada along with my family had never heard of things like canned potatoes and many other things that American's were able to buy canned or frozen. So Chad brought up a can of potatoes and for years, that can sat on top of my mom's stove as a joke. I think they actually still have that can, although now put in the cupboard. So when Chad directed me to this link, I thought I should share the good laugh!
http://gizmodo.com/5234444/oh-god-its-a-whole-chicken-in-a-can is the link, I probably should give credit where credit is due:)
I spent last night trying to upload a few videos for everybody, I am going to give it another shot! My family, you may want to have some tissues, as I am sure you are about to laugh really hard, you may cry!
But while I am waiting to upload the first video, I will tell you a little about our day yesterday. We met up with Jessica and Ellie mid afternoon and we went to a park and a nice walk, the we took the girls into sign up for ballet lessons! Pretty big deal for Ellie and Hannah. After filling out forms and checks written, the girls were shown to an area for an actual fitting! Seems so official and important, being fitted for therir Powder Puff uniform. It is soooo darn cute and all in light pastel colours. Some of the older kid costumes were pretty loud and dare I say tacky! So I was really happy. Hannah wore the outfit that you see in the first video all day as she is now a ballerina. I think this will be great for the 2 of them. Now me dealing with this being Hannah's first class without me, I think I am over reacting by being nervous.
When Chad and I first met, me living up in Canada along with my family had never heard of things like canned potatoes and many other things that American's were able to buy canned or frozen. So Chad brought up a can of potatoes and for years, that can sat on top of my mom's stove as a joke. I think they actually still have that can, although now put in the cupboard. So when Chad directed me to this link, I thought I should share the good laugh!
http://gizmodo.com/5234444/oh-god-its-a-whole-chicken-in-a-can is the link, I probably should give credit where credit is due:)
I spent last night trying to upload a few videos for everybody, I am going to give it another shot! My family, you may want to have some tissues, as I am sure you are about to laugh really hard, you may cry!
But while I am waiting to upload the first video, I will tell you a little about our day yesterday. We met up with Jessica and Ellie mid afternoon and we went to a park and a nice walk, the we took the girls into sign up for ballet lessons! Pretty big deal for Ellie and Hannah. After filling out forms and checks written, the girls were shown to an area for an actual fitting! Seems so official and important, being fitted for therir Powder Puff uniform. It is soooo darn cute and all in light pastel colours. Some of the older kid costumes were pretty loud and dare I say tacky! So I was really happy. Hannah wore the outfit that you see in the first video all day as she is now a ballerina. I think this will be great for the 2 of them. Now me dealing with this being Hannah's first class without me, I think I am over reacting by being nervous.
This video is Hannah doing the "Wiggle Whoop" as she calls it. It is from the Wiggles. Sorry for the blur. This was also filmed early April 09
This video is from yesterday morning. I do ask you overlook the mound of clothing in the background. One thing I learned from Hannah is if I don't want to fold the same item of laundry 5 times, you just don't do it during the waking hours of Hannah. The song is from Veggie Tales, if you are familiar with their stuff, I wonder if you can tell me what the song is... :) Also, sorry for the blur. I am recording these on our still digital camera and so focus isn't always the greatest!
I am going to publish this and hope it works. Not going to touch anything more, for fear of breaking something!
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment