I just turned on the TV to Benny and June!!! I think that is what it is called, I miss having real "tv"...
Ok, lets try the pictures again...

Just some pics of Hannah, she loves to smell flowers! Even flowers that are drawn by crayon. A couple months ago, she even had a flower painted on her face, once we got home, I brought her to the bathroom so she could see her flower painted face, she leaned in, smelled the mirror and informed me that she smelled good:)


Here is Hannah snuggling up with "Polar Express" and is currently asleep. I wager she will sleep for almost 3.5 hrs after last night...

just a random picture of one of the flower bushes here in Vancouver. I LOVE this bush! Wish we could have what they have here.
Another reason to move!
I was also amazed last night. I remember the big globe (now the Science Museum) that was built for the '86 EXPO that was held in Vancouver, it was HUGE!!! Now it is surrounded by what will be the Olympic Village for the '10 Olympic games. It wasn't so huge any more! As you drive into and exit the city there is a light up sign of the Olympic Rings, pretty amazing. It really is a shame that the tickets are already sold out... That would of been an experience! I am just so happy to be here, it is unreal! I just miss Chad!
No comments:
Post a Comment