Monday, May 4, 2009

Here are the pictures as promised. Not sure what today holds for us but hopefully it will have friends one way or another. It is going to be highs of 75 today so shorts will be pulled out:) Love this time of year! It is odd, not having my cake class tonight, that very quickly became the norm for my Monday nights. I sure had a blast!
Here is Hannah in the cute dress she got from Dave when he was in Brazil for his winter. She made sure we knew that she was cute!
Here Dancing to her own drum here. I don't believe there was any music playing:) Thanks Dave!
Here is my big helper with cookies that should be getting baked, not eaten raw... No eggs or anything, just water and butter for wetness:)

Here is just a picture of Hannah and I playing around.

Hannah being silly after drinking her cereal milk from the bowl
And this is how we ended both nights in our weekend. A bon fire to burn some stumps. She sure had a blast with that. That is going to become a regular occurrence around here I hope. In this picture, she is pointing at the 'fire in the sky' the glowing embers as they float up.

No comments:

Post a Comment