Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

This is what I woke up to today :)
So this is what we did:)
The friend with Hannah is Grace. Here they are feeding the goats.
Rest time after so much running! Amazing we have no scratched up knees or face plants on the cement!
This is a Russian Grizzly. The Russian Grizzly Coast display is amazing and one of our favorites. There is Rainbow Trout also in the water along with the bears and I have been told that they have yet to catch a fish, as they have been in captivity since they were born. They sure do try though to catch them though...Here is Hannah and Grace running along the horse fields, after visiting the farm at the zoo. She had been busy with the bunnies, feeding the goats, and visiting with the chickens.
There is one cloned Bull that is here, he is amazingly huge! I will try to post that picture tomorrow with the girls, I would of tonight but I just deleted it and I don't want to upload it again...


Tomorrow is friday, in one week, we will be on our way to Canada!!! I am really, REALLY starting to get excited! It has been 1 week that this has been planned and it has flown by! Something about even the things like getting to see mountains, the hills of my back yard, and I really can't wait to meet Conner, and to see Anjolie again. It has been 1 year this month since I have seen my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment