This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
And we are down to business
Good morning! It is another beautiful day here! We woke up to our house being 88 degrees inside so at 8:30, all the windows are already open and we are enjoying the nice breeze. We have to run to Arlington today and hopefully we will be meeting up with Grace after dinner for more play at the park. They are calling for severe thunder storms today:)
Daddy, here is the clip for the car seat. Something like this is needed for the truck although I am sure it already has one. The strap is 30 inches long but that just means the top of the car seat has to be less than 30 inches from the clip, no way of knowing till we get there and try it out:) Have I mentioned that I am excited!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment