Whew! Yesterday sure had it's ups and downs!
We were in the bathroom, I was curling Lea's hair and Hannah grabbed for the hot curling iron. You know how when you grab a hot object, you let go instantly. It wasn't like that for her:( Seemed like she just kept holding on and on. She has blisters in the inside of her thumb and along the first pads of her 3 fingers. As of last night, it was looking a lot better so I am anxious to see what it looks like when we take her bandage off tonight or tomorrow. The real unfortunate thing is it is her sucking thumb hand that is hurt and bandaged all up so no sucking for her. When you are in pain, the last thing you want is to have your comfort taken away:( But we are keeping an eye on it, and if it starts to show any bad signs we will be taking her in to the clinic to be taken care of.
On the plus side, we had a very nice afternoon visiting with our neighbours. One, the Demarchi's I met the first day we moved here, the other's, the Spellers moved here about 5 years after we did. That is one thing about Barnhartvale, once you move here, you never want to leave. At least I know we lived here too. Not just because of family, but for all around living of life. And we ended the day with me trying to make Spring Rolls, ended up more like a casserol like dish as they broke and Lea made a great batch of Fried Rice:)
My daddy comes home today! He has been helping out at my Brother's place in Alberta and I can't wait to see him!!!
I need to turn off my computer so we can go Skype Video with Chad, Hannah needs to see her Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment