Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh soooo busy!

Sorry everybody, no pictures for this post.
A lot has happened since I wrote last! I AM GOING HOME!!! I can't wait! I will be flying to Seattle on the 15th with Hannah, then we are going to take a shuttle bus up to Vancouver where we will spend a couple days with Lea, then we head to Kamloops so spend with my parents, then we start the road trip to my MN home. We will point in the direction of Owen's where Hannah and I will get a chance to meet Conner for the first time! Super excited about that!!! and I believe Owen has 5 days off. Then we continue on our way back to MN where daddy will be able to attend this 'incredible' car show that is 1 square mile packed to the gills of old cars. http://www.msra.com/
Yesterday was a good kind of busy.
We cleared off one of our cement pads of trees and hauled them by hand to the burning pile. Even Hannah was hauling trees! What a helper she is:) We are going to have a huge 'bon fire' country style in the next couple weeks. Chad wants to invite his 'burban' friends for that. We have a permit to burn it and we just need to call the number on the paper so if anybody calls in a huge fire, they know to not send anybody out to put it out unless we call for help:) Last night we ended our day with a bon fire and Hannah stayed up till 10:30 enjoying it! We decided that we are going to start making bon fires a regular thing. We all enjoy them and we need to enjoy our land more. We really do have it good out here but seem to of taken it for granted.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend! Today we will be popping out to see Twilight, and stopping to get what I need to make the cushions for the camper. They need to be sewn before I leave so we can enjoy the summer with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment