Well, we had a productive weekend for the most part, some was a total flop. It was really odd, today, from about 3-8, I had the place to myself. I ran out to visit the horse and then came home, cleaned and shampooed the front room. Oh thrill... I also pulled out my pocket book and went out and laid on the trampoline, listened to the birds and read my book, trying to ignore the swarm of mosquitoes overhead :) I am pretty sure they left me alone. I planted my Morning Glories outside as well and noticed that my beets are starting to pop through! I hope I will be pleasantly surprised when I get back from visiting Canada.
They are saying 70's all week with thunder storms off and on. This may sound odd but I hope we get some good storms. The storms down here are pretty amazing. With it being soooooo flat, it is like a strobe light with constant lightening, and when it is accompanied by Tornado warnings, it is pretty amazing. We always get a good laugh when storm chasers are pulled up to our drive, using our wireless internet to help them chase the storms. We know we have a good seat when we are surrounded by them, parked out on the road. Which reminds me, daddy, hail damage coverage on the truck and 5th wheel??? Remember to look into that! I am pretty sure the trailer won't fit in any of our barns...
Sorry, I am just blabbing, I am over tired and just writing to fill the time for the pictures to upload. Then I need to hit the sack. It will be odd, not having cake class tomorrow but I am googling the flowers on the next level so I can still try. I am just going to be quiet till the pictures are up.
Sorry folks! I am pooped, time is 11:34 and my pics are still uploading. Tomorrow morning check back! I am going to bed. Hope everybody had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment