In this pic is Papa, Hannah and I with the bronze horses. I get goose bumps just thinking of this...
This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
On the road again...
It has been a long Monday and Tuesday but we have made it to Alberta to visit Owen and his family. We had to promise Hannah that we would not put her in a car at all today, poor thing was ready to call it quits about 1 hr before we arrived yesterday! I think we were on the road for 7 hrs on Monday, and about 7-8 hrs yesterday, with all the stops included!
Here is Hannah and a really friendly goat. She just loved this one! This is the first of many stops we made on Monday, this one in Salmon Arm, BC.
Here is Nana, Papa, and Hannah, still in Salmon Arm.
Here is our next stop, Glacier Park BC. Hannah and Papa having a snow ball fight!
The bird that decided it wanted to join us for our snack of peanuts and yogurt! Hannah loved feeding it!
In MN we grow corn and soybeans. In BC we grow mountains. This was our view from our campsite on Monday night.
Some Mountain Goats that we saw along the Trans Can Highway yesterday, about 5 minutes after leaving our campsite.
Ok, the MOST amazing story here!!! For starters, I saw the Devil's Dike!!! YAHOO!!! We were walking around, after we watched some seriously amazing riders work some seriously amazing horses in one of the many seriously amazing jumping arena's on the grounds. I asked this one guy that was buzzing around on his cart where the gift shop was. He told us where then asked if we were finding everything else ok. I just said to him that I am amazed that I am actually there and how much I have missed being able to watch it on tv as we only have 5 channels in MN Long story short, he then shows up at the gift shop with every DVD video of horse competitions he had on his desk and gave them to me!!! I about burst into tears!!! Hannah got a pink Spruce Meadow's top, I got a blue one as well as a decal:) It was amazing!!!
In this pic is Papa, Hannah and I with the bronze horses. I get goose bumps just thinking of this...
Here is Nana and Hannah with Connor, taken this morning. That little boy is so darn adorable!!!
Hannah and Anjolie taking a break from playing in the sprinkler today.
Just Hannah running around, having some fun!
In this pic is Papa, Hannah and I with the bronze horses. I get goose bumps just thinking of this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment