Saturday, June 6, 2009

We are home!!!

What a wonderful trip! Hannah did great, in the aprox 2000 mile trip back to MN. The last 2 hrs were hard for her but that is normally the case right? :) We had a great time camping with my brother and his family as well. The 3 kids, ages 5, 2.5 and 8 mo kept all of us adults on our toes for the 5 days! Sure do miss them...

Anyways, for the picture heavy post... 15 to be exact!
Hannah and her big cousin Anjolie. This picture was taken to show off Hannah's dirty face but didn't really work. I just love Anjolie's smile so I had to post!
Here is a close up of her face! She loved playing in he dirt!!!
And her feet:) Eeeek!
The Birthday Girl:) She was surprised~
My brother Owen and his adorable son Connor. What a cutie pie!
This picture is for you Owen!!! Love ya! You have to admit it is a cute picture!
The girls asking for more peanuts from Papa
Hannah learning to ride her bike! She had so much fun!
Not sure if you understand how funny this picture is but this is Owen with a cig hanging out of his mouth, holding a full bottle of lighter fluid.... To start the camp fire... Ever wonder mom and daddy if he learned anything from those years at Boy Scouts???
Cuties! Loved the smiles
Smooch!
Hananh was swinging soooo high, I am 5 ft 8 and she was swinging higher than I can reach up. She has guts...
The 3 Grandkids. Love them all!
My cousin Jimmy who came down for a night from Calgary throwing Hannah in the air. He is 6 foot 5 I think...
Love you too Owen!!! You honestly didn't think I would post at least one of your pics did ya??? Oh, the finger ones didn't work out... Sorry!!! Nice try bro!

No pictures from the road trip home from Alberta to MN, pretty boring land... Hannah has changed sooo much though! We have Angolie to thank for that. She has such a huge vocabulary now, extremely independent, and I could go on and on. Hannah has seen bears, antelope, come within 20 feet of mountain sheep, chased turkeys with Anjolie. As we were driving past Circle MT, Papa asked if anybody wanted to head into the town, Hannah pipes up and says, " no, I have seen enough" Cracked us up!

My garden survived, Chad did a wonderful job! Once the rain stops, I have to head out to weed but not a big job. Last night we went to the horse races and had a great time! We will have to take Hannah soon...

Hope everybody enjoyed the pictures, we sure had a great time with my family! Hopefully next time Chad will be able to join us for part of it! Happy to be home though!

No comments:

Post a Comment