Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another 'normal' day:)

Not much to write about today:) Just got a funny picture that i had to share.

You know it is pretty pathetic when your daughter is like this:
and you ask her to hold on so you can run and grab the camera for a picture for your blog...
I have to wonder if she is reaching the limit for "Suckers" her pon\

My daddy and I, along with Hannah ran into the cities and bought foam for the camper. Soon, I will have to learn really fast how to upholster so we can start camping!
Tonight is just a quiet one so here are some random pics from the day. Enjoy!
This was her face when I asked her to say "cheese!"
Eventually she sat nice and gave me her smile:)
This is what I did today in Hannah's' room. I had them all packed up, couldn't take it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment