Hannah is now in swimming lessons and loving it as expected. She jumps right in, yelling "look at me!", going under water, blowing bubbles and so close to the doggy paddle, it is amazing.
This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Pretty quiet.
Not much to write. Pretty quiet time here. My parents are still here. I have been busy painting the mud room and trim. Kitchen is done as well. Just need the floor boards to go up and then wah-lah! Taking advantage of having live in baby sitters called Nana and Papa! I will post pics when I get some in the daylight:) I am really impressed, Chad may not admit it but I think he is too!
Hannah is now in swimming lessons and loving it as expected. She jumps right in, yelling "look at me!", going under water, blowing bubbles and so close to the doggy paddle, it is amazing.
The cute little kittens are now MIA:( But here are the last set of pictures we have. The girls name is Wally and Simba, and the boys name is Kara:) I sure hope we find them soon.
Hannah is now in swimming lessons and loving it as expected. She jumps right in, yelling "look at me!", going under water, blowing bubbles and so close to the doggy paddle, it is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment