Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh what a day!

Hello Everybody!!!

We have had a wonderful day today. Packed to the gills with fun!
We met up with our friends for a picnic at the park. I love the days that we get to see our friends for play dates! We arrived home after 2, hung out and after I gave up on any hope of a nap from Hannah, we loaded back into the jeep. Headed to Henderson Library for story time and butterfly craft. Then, to the park for more play, followed by her swimming lesson then into the kiddy pool we went. Needless to say, she was asleep before we arrived home and never woke up. Nice change from her 10 pm nights the last 2:)

Tomorrow, hope for a quiet one. I do want to go pick more strawberries and that is it! We are looking forward to Sauerkraut days this weekend. Hannah and Daddy will be in the kiddy parade:) Will be some great pics!


Grace and Hannah, ready for the fun filled day! Grace is also Hannah's swimming buddy in swimming lessons:)


I am soooo bummed that this one is off center!!! How adorable is she?!?


Hannah and Calvin. They were having fun throwing leaves into the leaves...:)


Our motley crew, Calvin running to join in the fun, Mom Nichole, her daughter Lydia, then Mom Denise, my Hannah, Grace and Claire. Left to right:) Missing is Julia and some mom's.

Lisa, Calvin's mom brought sidewalk paint! This stuff is amazing and I guess it dries as chalk. The kiddo's painted up a storm in the covered picnic area. I am going to have to get myself some of this, er, I mean get Hannah some...


Lovin the pink stuff:) I love the big pink gob hanging off of her nose, She spend the day with a pink streak in her hair. A glimpse into our future??? I hope not...


Bath time! All the kids playing in the water spigot:)

It is well past my bed time, I wonder if I will be up early with Hannah, as she was asleep by 7:15.

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Fish Guts!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

*wink* *wink* Miss you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment