Monday, June 29, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

What a wonderful weekend!!!

On Thursday, we had Grace over for a Pajama Party:) The girls had a hoot and both were in need of some good play time!
The girls were always giggling:) I don't think that you can ever get enough of that sound!
Henderson had their Sauerkraut days over the weekend, and on Saturday, Chad and Hannah entered into the Kiddie Parade. Hannah seemed tired but she still had her fun! Sauerkraut was free and I can't get out of my head this picture of this guy horking down on a heaping plate of just that! Makes me want to gag!!!

Hannah with Sparky, aka. Grace and Lydia after the parade.


And my garden:) I just noticed this this morning! Good thing that rabbit will no longer be an issue... He has eaten half of my beats and I think I am going to head out and plant more to replace them.

Miss Tiger is doing great and runs to greet us every time we enter the barn. Mazie is trying to walk off with her so Hannah has competition:)

No comments:

Post a Comment