Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!! Happy 4th of July Day and all that jazz!!!

It has sure been a busy week:)

We spent Canada day playing with friends at Rush River Park. Hannah was dressed all cute in her "Happy Birthday Canada" T. I am sorry that I don't have any pics from that day.

We had Grace for the day, that was a hoot as usual. The next day, Denise took Hannah for the morning so I could mow the lawn and finish the upholstery for the camper pads. I just have the long couch pads to go and Chad has constructed a really good table to go in so we just need to finish painting inside and a few other things and we are done there! Hannah will more than likely head back for another morning of fun so I can finish painting the trim, then I am done for the kitchen and mudroom.

Chad has had 3 days off, Starkey gave him Friday off. We spent the 4th at a park in Waconia on the lake. I have never seen fireworks over the water, and I was impressed. Hopefully next year we will spend them ON the water, on Pugsley:)

Tomorrow we have a fun day planned! Ellie, her baby brother Sam and Jessica will be coming over for a play date then I am going to BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs for our lunch:) I am looking forward to seeing them as we have not seen them since BEFORE we left for Canada 2 months ago. In the evening, I start Level II for the Wilton Cake decorating class. I have to learn how to do Fondant by September.

Today I asked Hannah what she wanted for her birthday, Tinkerbell or Horses, she said both to yes:) What a silly girl!

We looked at a horse on Saturday, we will go at some point and ride him this week. He was getting his hooves trimmed so we didn't ride him. He sure seemed like a great horse, and one that I would defianatly trust with Hannah being lead around. We just have no idea at all how he moves...

Sorry, so long...

I was about to post that our kitten, Miss Tiger needed a new home. Mazie was playing pretty hard with her. Grabbing her head in her mouth and flinging the cat 5+ feet away etc. THEN all of a sudden, they became best friends! Miss Tiger now sleeps wrapped up in Mazie's paws, or on top of her:) It is adorable! I did have a picture but I deleted it by accident. I will try to post one next time.

I have decided to enter into the photo contest for Sibley County Fair, and may enter into the Dakota County Fair so I hope to get pictures posted on here and then have you guys tell me what 2 to pick. Of course they will be of Hannah...

And speaking of which, here are the pictures of Hannah!
My Water Baby Graduate, for 3 years in a row!!!
Grace and Hannah sleeping! About 20 minutes before Denise showed up to take Grace home:) LOL!
My little artist! She LOVES her sidewalk paint. Chad has a new surprise every day as he pulls into the drive pad:)
Hannah at the park for the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment