Sunday, July 26, 2009

We started our weekend by saying good bye to Chad, he had a 160 + mile bike ride to the start of the MS Tram. He was really excited!

This bike, loaded up with his gear must weigh over 100 pounds! I can't lift it anyways. You can follow the MS Tram here: http://nationalmssociety.org/chapters/MNM/fundraising-events/bike-ms/TRAMDailyUpdates/index.aspx

Once he peddled off, Hannah and I got ready to meet Denise, Grace and Girls for a day trip to New Ulm, where they have a sand bottom pool! Hannah was super excited...
Her waiting for me, ready to go...Hannah and Grace playing in the water. After playing at the 'beach', we ran home, loaded up the Jeep of overnight gear and headed out to meet Chad almost 77 miles away. He rode either with a head wind or the wind coming at him at a 45 degree angle, poor guy was pooped! So we found a hotel with a pool and hot tub and spent Saturday evening playing around in more water! This morning, Sunday, we parted our ways, Chad kept going, on his way to Ortonville, ( I think... ) where they head out first thing in the morning, and we came home to a quiet afternoon.

Not really sure when I took this picture but I thought it was truly Hannah.
Hannah and I goofing off tonight. She was balancing on my feet up in the air, showing me how she swam and how birds fly:)


Tomorrow I finish Level 2 for cake decorating, I will post pictures of my cake tomorrow night.

Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend, and make sure you scroll down to see some video's I posted a short while ago of Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment