Friday, July 17, 2009

just an update

I don't have pictures, as our Papa Murphy's is about ready and I am more hungry than wanting to dig out my camera and post them:)

BUT I just wanted to let everybody know that Mazie is doing wonderful! Yesterday, late morning, her wound clogged up and has stopped bleeding, she now has a nice scab over it. She doesn't appear to be any any pain and needing pain killers. She is just doing great:) I will take a picture of what she looks like today, 3 days after the fact. Just amazing!

We took off to the zoo today with Nichole and Lydia. Not the kind of day I could sit at home so we headed out to try for some fun! And now pizza is cooking and the beeper just beeped so dinner time!

Mazie is going to be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment